- We escape from the Modern civilization and from the City. Environment is the best classroom, and we stay outside as much as possible, exploring the landscape.
- Using collaborative Internet technologies (Google Docs)
- Selecting best ideas and making joint projects
- Constructing websites during the Schools
- Making photo exhibitions
- Maintaining alumni networks
- International spirit
- International working groups
- English as the only working language
- Multidisciplinary study
- History, Economy, Sociology, Politics, Philosophy, Anthropology, Culture, Art and Architecture... we seek to explore them all in the study of Modern civilization and its alternatives
- Watching and discussing films, pertaining to the themes of the School
- Discussing art, architecture, fiction and photography
- Sports and outdoors
- Trekking in the fells of Lapland and bicycling to the fjords of Norway
- Cross-country skiing and playing team sports in Estonia
- Swimming in the sea in Catalonia
- Downhill skiing in the Alps
- Trip to Tromsø, "Paris of the North"
- Karaoke, Lapland-style
- Sauna parties in Estonia
- Beer fest and Night sled-riding in Garmisch... and much more!